Artificial Intelligence and its adoption in Asia
A New Paradigm
The next industrial revolution is upon the world. If you are building a company in this space, you can’t ignore what is happening in the largest and most dynamic area of the world. Learn, build, and thrive.
Asia intends to lead this industrial revolution.
What they’re thinking and saying
What they’re doing
What emerging policy, regulation, and law is
What they’re building and investing in
All reports are delivered by email. No login required. No email attachments.
- Renewable Asia is delivered daily, Monday through Thursday.
- Subscriptions are by company, so a single subscription enables multiple email recipients, so long as they are from the same domain.
We monitor thousands of primary data sources from across Asia
Cognitive Asia LiteAll the data of the Pro version
- Subscribe to the Lite Level of the Cognitive Asia report completely free of charge. Unsubscribe anytime with no obligation.
- News and social media
- Government Press and Data Releases
- Foreign Embassy Releases
- Business Association Releases
- Published weekly, at least 3 times per month
- Delivered by Email
Cognitive Asia ProEnhanced Monitoring of the Landscape
- Subscribe to the Pro Level of the Cognitive Asia report for $99 per month. Save even more by opting for an annual subscription for US$999 per year.
- “What just happened” analysis
- Executive Summary for easy navigation
- News and Media items summarized/analyzed
- Government Releases with introductory/summary text in English (original introduction or machine translation if in local language)
- Foreign Embassy Releases with introductory/summary text in English (original introduction or machine translation if in local language)
- Business Association Releases with introductory/summary text in English (original introduction or machine translation if in local language)
EnterpriseDive Deeper into the key issues
- Everything in the Pro Version
- Bespoke Issue and Topic Tracking
What is the Cognitive Asia Report?
The Cognitive Asia Report provides daily intelligence on developments in the artificial intelligence industry in Asia.
Where do you get the data used in your reports?
All data in our reports is collected from open sources: news media, social media, government agencies, business associations, foreign embassies, blogs, think tanks, podcasts, and online videos.
- Data is updated daily. We collect thousands of new data points: articles, tweets, press releases, data releases, etc. each day from across Asia and the world.
- All delivered data includes links and references to original source material. This allows you to dig deeper when you desire.
- All analysis derived from source materials includes links and references to original source material.
What kind of value-added analysis do you provide?
The Cognitive Asia Report provides the following value-added analysis in the Pro and Enterprise versions:
- Developments. Pro level reports may include one or more “developments” analyses each week.
- Bespoke indices. We have created various bespoke indices, based on mining the data we collect. We believe these indices function as reliable indicators for some of the recurring questions those on the ground ask, such as “How do people on the ground in South Korea feel about AI?” Our AI in Asia Index seeks to provide a running answer to that question.
- Issue Tracking. We track more than 50 issues across time. These issues may be global, regional, or national in scope. These issues are large topics such as the war in Ukraine, and as such, impact variables and indicators business leaders rely on to make decisions on the ground in Asia.
- Variable Tracking. We track more than 100 variables across time as well, such as economic indicators, demographic indicators, and commonly used language.
- Our indices, issues, and variables are all inputs into the analysis process.
Who is currently subscribing to the Erudite Intelligence Package?
Current subscribers to the Pro and Enterprise level reports include major retail and investment banks, consumer goods brands, F&B brands, luxury goods brands, and energy companies. Our reports serve multiple roles inside each company (from P&L to HR to Security to Compliance) and are applicable to virtually every industry.
What are the use-cases of the service?
The Cognitive Asia Report may be used for a variety of functions:
- Risk management and risk avoidance. This use-case includes physical safety and health, compliance risk, legal risk, and operational risk. (P&L, Security, Compliance, Legal)
- Better decision-making. This use-case includes competitive intelligence, trend management, customer sentiment, economic environment tracking, compliance and legal environment tracking, and investor sentiment. (P&L, HR, Finance)
- Issue and change management and trend tracking. This use case is great for product development, marketing, and brand protection.
How is the Cognitive Asia Report priced?
The Cognitive Asia Report has three levels: Lite, Pro, and Enterprise.
Lite is free of charge forever.
Pro is US$99 per month and may be purchased by annual or monthly subscriptions. An annual Pro subscription is US$999, offering further price effectiveness.
Contact us for Enterprise pricing.
Pricing is per organization, per target country.
- Any number of recipients within the organization. An organization is defined as one domain name for mailing addresses. Affiliated companies require an additional subscription.
- Recipients may be located anywhere in the world.
- Recipients may be in various job roles. We will match the Insights report to each recipients job role.
- Unlimited sharing of reports within the same organization
How are the reports delivered?
The Cognitive Asia Report is delivered via email only.
- Email goes out each morning, Monday through Thursday, Asia time.
- No logging-in is required to read any material.
- No email attachments are included. All data and analysis are included in the body of the email.
- If formatting is broken on your email client, or to access more convenient report navigation options, viewing the email on the web is recommended. A link for viewing on the web is included with each email.
Can I subscribe and pay by credit card?
Credit card payment is available via PayPal. Customers in some countries may experience restrictions on paying via PayPal. If you are having problems using your credit card at PayPal, let us know so we can explore other payment options.
Can I be invoiced and pay by bank transfer?
All annual subscribers may opt to receive an invoice and pay by bank transfer.
What is the payment currency?
Pricing is calculated in US dollars, with conversions possible at the exchange rate at time of invoicing or payment. You may opt to be invoiced abroad in US dollars or in your local currency, calculated at the time of invoicing.
Cognitive Asia Lite
Subscribe today, completely free of charge.
Subscribe now to the Cognitive Asia Lite report, completely free of charge.
Company email addresses accepted only. Requests using public email addresses will be ignored.
Cognitive Asia Pro
Upgrade to Pro today and get more.
Subscribe now to the Cognitive Asia Pro.
After inputting your information, you will be redirected to a payment page where you can choose the term (annual or monthly) of your subscription.