South Korea Intelligence
Intelligence for Companies with a stake in South Korea
South Korea Risk, Operations, and Business Intelligence
Choose from Daily or Weekly Reporting Options.
Intelligence is categorized broadly as either “risk” or “operational” intelligence.
Weekly reporting separates this data into two separate reports, sent out Mondays and Tuesdays.
Daily reporting puts both kinds of intelligence in one report, called the Daily Briefing.
DAILY REPORTING FORMAT
South Korea Daily Briefing
The Daily South Korea Daily Briefing is everything in one hard-hitting daily package. It includes all the features and data available in the weekly reports (as detailed below), but as a daily report.
The advantages of a daily report include:
- All the intelligence of the weekly reports
- more-timely information
- greater relevance
- easier to digest
- everything in one place
- a great way to start your day
WEEKLY REPORTING FORMAT
The advantages of the weekly formats are a separation of risk and operational data, and fewer emails per week.
Korea Risk Monitor
The Korea Risk Monitor is all-things risk for South Korea. We cover over 40 categories of risk issues, from epidemics and pandemics to North Korean tensions to regulatory enforcement actions. We source from over 200 media and individual sources, both international and local.
The Risk Monitor’s sections include: “What just happened” analysis, key issues and events upcoming in the new week, key new developments analysis, news and social media monitoring, government releases, foreign embassy releases, and business association releases.
Korea Ops Monitor
The Korea Ops Monitor is our business and economics monitoring tool for South Korea. We cover over 40 categories of operational issues, from asset price fluctuations to trade issues to demographics. We source from over 200 media and individual sources, both international and local.
The Ops Monitors sections include: “What just happened” analysis, key new developments analysis, decisions and initiatives, the Asia economic grid, new economic indicators, news and social media, government releases, foreign embassy releases, and business association releases.
Korea Insights (Enterprise subscription)
The Korea Insights Report is a weekly deeper dive into the key issues along with bespoke indices and analysis.
The Korea Insights sections include: Issues and Variables analysis, Erudite’s Political and Economic Uncertainty Index and analysis of the index, the North Korea Perceived Risk Index and the North Korea Mindshare Index, and “What Korea is thinking about right now.”
All reports are delivered by email and may be viewed in an email client or on the web. No logins, no attachments to open.
- The South Korea Daily is delivered each morning, Monday through Thursday. Some weeks during the year may include fewer reports due to holidays or publishing breaks.
- The Korea Risk Monitor is delivered each Monday, at least 3 times per month.
- The Korea Ops Monitor is delivered each Tuesday, at least 3 times per month.
- The Korea Insights Report is delivered each Wednesday, at least 3 times per month.
Subscriptions are by company, so a single subscription enables multiple email recipients, so long as they are from the same domain.
Choose your subscription plan and duration below. Subscribers may switch from Daily to Weekly reporting, or Weekly to Daily reporting, at any time, by emailing us at email@example.com.
Categories we monitor for our Monitor Reports
The Korea Risk Monitor
Communal and Religious Strife
Corporate Corruption or Fraud
Critical Infrastructure Failure
Cyber Attacks and Data Loss
Epidemics and Pandemics
Extreme Weather Events
Geopolitical Conflict and Disputes
Man-made Environmental Disasters
Political Scandal or Corruption
Protest, Demonstration, Dissent
Regulatory Enforcement Actions
Shifting Geopolitical Alliances
South China Sea
Strikes and Work Stoppages
Supply Chain Issues
The Korea Ops Monitor
Asset Price Change
Financial System Problems
Mergers & Acquisitions
Political Policy Resistance
Politics and Elections
Regulatory Enforcement Actions
Supply Chain Issues
Trade Issues and Numbers
Wages and Compensation
LiteMonitor the Risk and Business Landscape
- Subscribe to the Lite Level of the Erudite Intelligence Package completely free of charge. Unsubscribe anytime with no obligation.
- South Korea Daily Briefing
- Korea Risk Monitor
- Korea Ops Monitor
- News and social media
- Government Press and Data Releases
- Foreign Embassy Releases
- Business Association Releases
- Published weekly, at least 3 times per month
- Delivered by Email
ProEnhanced Monitoring of the Landscape
- Subscribe to the Pro Level of the Erudite Intelligence Package for $99 per month. Save even more by opting for an annual subscription for US$999 per year.
- South Korea Daily Briefing
- Korea Risk Monitor
- Korea Ops Monitor
- “What just happened” analysis
- Executive Summary for easy navigation
- News and Media items summarized/analyzed
- Government Releases with introductory/summary text in English (original introduction or machine translation if in Korean)
- Foreign Embassy Releases with introductory/summary text in English (original introduction or machine translation if in Korean)
- Business Association Releases with introductory/summary text in English (original introduction or machine translation if in Korean)
- New Economic indicators (Ops Monitor)
- Decisions and Initiatives with summaries/analysis
EnterpriseDive Deeper into the key issues
- Everything in the Pro Version
- The Korea Insights report
What is the Erudite Intelligence Package?
The Erudite Intelligence Package is a collection of three reports that work together to provide a comprehensive monitoring and analysis solution for a specific Asian country’s business environment.
Where do you get the data used in your reports?
All data in our reports is collected from open sources: news media, social media, government agencies, business associations, foreign embassies, blogs, think tanks, podcasts, and online videos.
- Data is updated daily. We collect thousands of new data points: articles, tweets, press releases, data releases, etc. each day from across Asia and the world.
- All delivered data includes links and references to original source material. This allows you to dig deeper when you desire.
- All analysis derived from source materials includes links and references to original source material.
What kind of value-added analysis do you provide?
The Erudite Intelligence Package provides the following value-added analysis in the Pro and Enterprise versions:
- Developments. Pro level reports may include one or more “developments” analyses each week.
- Bespoke indices. We have created various bespoke indices, based on mining the data we collect. We believe these indices function as reliable indicators for some of the recurring questions those on the ground ask, such as “How do people on the ground in South Korea feel about the possibility of a war?” Our North Korea Perceived Risk Index seeks to provide a running answer to that question.
- Issue Tracking. We track more than 50 issues across time. These issues may be global, regional, or national in scope. These issues are large topics such as the war in Ukraine, and as such, impact variables and indicators business leaders rely on to make decisions on the ground in Asia.
- Variable Tracking. We track more than 100 variables across time as well, such as economic indicators, demographic indicators, and commonly used language.
- Our indices, issues, and variables are all inputs into the analysis process.
Who is currently subscribing to the Erudite Intelligence Package?
Current subscribers to the Pro and Enterprise level reports include major retail and investment banks, consumer goods brands, F&B brands, luxury goods brands, and energy companies. Our reports serve multiple roles inside each company (from P&L to HR to Security to Compliance) and are applicable to virtually every industry.
What are the use-cases of the service?
The Erudite Intelligence Package may be used for a variety of functions:
- Risk management and risk avoidance. The country-based Risk Monitors are specifically focused on this use-case. This use-case includes physical safety and health, compliance risk, legal risk, and operational risk. (P&L, Security, Compliance, Legal)
- Better decision-making. The country-based Ops Monitors are specifically focused on this use-case. This use-case includes competitive intelligence, trend management, customer sentiment, economic environment tracking, compliance and legal environment tracking, and investor sentiment. (P&L, HR, Finance)
- Issue and change management and trend tracking. The Insights reports is specifically focused on this use-case. Diving deeper into a set regular issues and variables allows for understanding of change over time. (Customized for role)
How is the Erudite Intelligence Package priced?
The Erudite Intelligence Package has three levels: Lite, Pro, and Enterprise.
Lite is free of charge forever.
Pro is US$99 per month and may be purchased by annual or monthly subscriptions. An annual Pro subscription is US$999, offering further price effectiveness.
Contact us for Enterprise pricing.
Pricing is per organization, per target country. So, for example, a subscription to the Enterprise Level Erudite Intelligence Package for China, would provide three reports (Risk Monitor, Ops Monitor, and Insights) for China, for
- Any number of recipients within the organization. An organization is defined as one domain name for mailing addresses. Affiliated companies require an additional subscription.
- Recipients may be located anywhere in the world.
- Recipients may be in various job roles. We will match the Insights report to each recipients job role.
- Unlimited sharing of reports within the same organization
How are the reports delivered?
The Erudite Intelligence Package is delivered via email only.
- Email goes out each Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday morning, Asia time.
- No logging in is required to read any material.
- No email attachments are included. All data and analysis are included in the body of the email.
- If formatting is broken on your email client, or to access more convenient email navigation options, viewing the email on the web is recommended. A link for viewing on the web is included with each email.
How long is a subscription term?
Erudite Intelligence reports are currently available as monthly and annual subscriptions.
Cancellations are possible at any time, with no additional billing for Pro and Enterprise Levels. Reports will continue to be provided until subscription period ends. No refunds for early cancellation.
Can I subscribe and pay by credit card?
Credit card payment is available via PayPal. Customers in some countries may experience restrictions on paying via PayPal. If you are having problems using your credit card at PayPal, let us know so we can explore other payment options.
Can I be invoiced and pay by bank transfer?
All annual subscribers may opt to receive an invoice and pay by bank transfer.
What is the payment currency?
Pricing is calculated in US dollars, with conversions possible at the exchange rate at time of invoicing or payment. You may opt to be invoiced abroad in US dollars or in your local currency, calculated at the time of invoicing.
Erudite Intelligence Package Lite for South Korea.
Subscribe today, completely free of charge.
Subscribe now to the Erudite Intelligence Package Lite for South Korea, completely free of charge.
Company email addresses accepted only. Requests using public email addresses will be ignored.
Erudite Intelligence Package Pro for South Korea.
Upgrade to Pro today and get more.
Subscribe now to the Erudite Intelligence Package Pro for South Korea.
After inputting your information, you will be redirected to a payment page where you can choose the term (annual or monthly) of your subscription.